Driver in Training Safety Magnets
Eliminate the stress and anxiety of driving with your new driver.
- Driver in Training magnets put both the parent & the driver at ease.
- With the Driver in Training magnet, other vehicles will behave and react more sensibly, reducing the likelihood of a crash.
- Driver in Training magnets are easily removed and can be reapplied to any vehicle.
- Unlike some other solutions, these magnetic Driver in Training signs won’t damage your car.
- Our magnetic Driver in Training signs are printed in yellow and black using the universal diamond shape warning sign.
- The addition of this magnet on your vehicle allows you warn following drivers as they approach that you have a Driver in Training behind the wheel.
- Driver in Training signs are simple and direct to ensure instant recognition.
The purpose of the Driver in Training sign is to increase following distance and courtesy from nearby motorists. Our magnetic Driver in Training signs are immediately recognizable and do not distract nearby motorists from the road.
Professional driving instructors use Student Driver signs because they work. It alleviates the frustration that other drivers may feel towards the actions of a new driver. These magnets will make your teen feel more at ease while driving and will reduce your level of nervousness while your teen is gaining experience.
When a teenager first receives his or her learner’s permit, it can be upsetting and distracting when other drivers become annoyed and beep their horns when the teen hesitates at intersections or drives slowly.
With Driver in Training signs on your car, other drivers will recognize that there is a student learning to drive operating the vehicle. Other drivers will become much more cautious, patient, and refrain from being aggressive.
Now parents and teens can rest assured that other motorists will know that a student is at the wheel, and the learning experience can become less intimidating…and ultimately, safer for everyone.
Driver in Training Magnet
Click to buy your magnets